I am uplifted.
This year was the year of challenges, the year of changes, the year of boldness and the year of returning to myself…if that makes any sense.
I felt challenged to make the difficult decision to quit my job. Felt even more challenged when I realised things didn’t go as expected and had to rethink my future and I took on the most challenging decision yet. To dream bigger than ever before.
The mind is a wonderful thing. Either that or God just wants to fulfil my every wish as quick as possible.
As soon as I decided to follow my dream, everything fell into place. And things are turning out even better than I had planned on paper. I wish I could explain the physics of this process better.
So to all of you out there, who are still waiting for a nudge to make the jump, to take the step and give up on the fear of the unknown, who constantly imagine life differently than it is, who wait passively to be thrown into their dreams: just do it already!
You will most definitely traverse the entire process:
- the blank page: NOW WHAT?
- the enjoy the present moment
- the I can’t believe I didn’t do this sooner. This is where I’m supposed to be.
- the plot twist: “That’s not how I imagined things would go“. It’s fine. You’ll still make it, but on a different road.
- the fear – bits and pieces of the fear you let go when you jump are going to hunt you. Resist. It’s just a human emotion, not a reflection of what’s to come.
- the confirmation – once in a while, even if you can’t see your destination yet, you’ll look back and think exactly what Joyce says: I’m not where I should be, but thank God I’m not where I used to be.
- the plan – at this point you’ll get inspired, you’ve imagined all the possible and impossible scenarios. And the best scenarios, even if they seem impossible, they are so attractive and your heart is so drawn to them, you can’t live without trying them out.
- the happening – sweet honey for your soul, you will see it all come into place.
Be encouraged, my friends!