PREVIOUSLY, ON MUSIC TEACHER LIFESTYLE:
THESE AWARDS KEEP COMING BACK TO ME,
let’s spread the circle, people! 🙂 I’m kidding, you know I love talking about myself. Keep them coming! Thank you Sadagopan for nominating me for both awards. Please check him out if you haven’t already, he’s just so much fun and a great blogging friend.
I am only accepting the Liebster Award again to get the opportunity to nominate 10 new awesome blogs. These are the rules:
- Thank your nominator.
- Share the award on your blog.
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you.
- Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees (who have less than 300 followers).
- Notify them
I’ve selected 10 new questions to answer:
- If you had the awesome opportunity to live anywhere else than where you are now, where would you want to live and why? New York.
- What kind of music do you like to listen to – your favourite singer/composer? One of my favourite composers is Debussy, therefore I like to listen to jazz.
- What’s your favourite activity on a weekend? Chocolate banana pancakes with whipped cream.
- If you could give only one wise advice to a 15 year-old, what would it be? The best is yet to come, hang in there!
- Who is your best friend and what are his/her biggest qualities? Cliche, but my best friend is my boyfriend. His best quality is that puts up with me :))).
- What is your must-have while blogging? Glass of wine? Snackage? Helpful cats sitting on your keyboard? Music? All of the above? Yes.
- Do you always blog in the same physical location? Oh, yes! I don’t have a laptop to carry with me everywhere.
- What is your most creative time of day/night for blogging? Evenings.
- Are you active on any other social media platforms? Yes. Facebook and LinkedIn only.
- What is your all-time favourite post and why? Right now: The Wrong Choice Vs. The Right Mistake.
These are my nominations. I invite you to answer the same questions I did.
- Close to you
- Marie Mathilda
- Not The Average Mama
- KDeen Wildman
- Ramblings of K
- Kay Morris Writes
- Mission Girl
- Personal Resilience
- Alicia James 101
Until next time, folks! Cheers! 😀