The Liebster Award is a new-comer award given by bloggers to other bloggers, it creates a great platform for new blogs to be discovered and build communications. The best thing about this award is, it creates a lot of encouragement and support within our blogging community.
So honoured to have been considered for this award. All you need to know is that Liebster means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Germans sure know how to get the best use out of one single word :). I’ll take it!
I was nominated by Faye, from Sincerely, Faye. We only connected recently, but I started following her blog because I love her honesty and the openness with which she shares her experiences and I know that somewhere down the road I’m going to get a really wise advice or even be inspired by her thoughts. And I am so glad that she chose me. Thank you, Faye!
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank your nominator.
- Share the award on your blog.
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you.
- Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees (who have less than 300 followers).
- Notify them via social media.
My 10 answers:
- Who is your favorite author? Well, I don’t read a lot (GASP!), but when I do, it has to be really good to keep me from yawning and it has to be strong enough to produce a change in me, so I’d have to say one of my favourite authors is Rick Warren. I was 18 years-old when I read Purpose Driven Life. It has changed me.
- How did you decide on your blog name? I have no idea. It was a quick decision, a no-brainer, I just wanted a name to describe me and my work (I hardly discern one from the other) and emphasise the fact that it influences every area of my life, hence Music Teacher Lifestyle.
- If you listen to music while blogging, what genre is your muse? No way, I can’t listen to any music while trying to write words…If I listen to music that has lyrics, I’ll start to sing-along, if it’s only instrumental, I’ll start humming…I’d be getting nowhere.
- Who is your biggest blog fan? One of my good friends, a former work mate who is also a teacher and a mother. She often shares my posts and that makes me so proud! Even if she were my only reader, I’d keep writing to inspire her.
- Why did you decide to blog? Frustration. Many teaching aspects (particularly in Romania and particularly teaching music) can bring you down and I wanted to make myself heard and reach out, honestly to get encouragement and maybe even raise awareness.
- What is your best piece of advice to anyone considering blogging? Schedule! Blogging can take so much of your time if you let it, so you should create a writing schedule, a reading and commenting schedule and stick to it. Don’t forget to connect with your real fans. Make a schedule for that too, if you have to!
- What is your goal for your blog in 2016? My only goal right now is to keep writing and keep being heard. I’m not sure what will come next, I’m taking one step at a time.
- What is your favorite blog to read (besides your own)? Seeds 4 Life – So inspirational!
- What is your favorite movie? Oh, so many movies! But I mostly enjoy comedies, like Bridesmaids, and I’m a sucker for a good Christmas comedy, like Surviving Christmas or Just Friends. Anything that makes me laugh and that ends well.
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you travel? This is a good one…well, if I could travel anywhere, I WOULD TRAVEL ANYWHERE :)), but no hiking, please. Anywhere I can rest, drink , eat and also, drink. 😉
THE NOMINATIONS FOR BEST NEW BLOGS ARE:
And these are my 10 questions for you:
- If you had the awesome opportunity to live anywhere else than where you are now, where would you want to live and why?
- What kind of music do you like to listen to – your favourite singer/composer?
- What is your favourite blog to read?
- What’s your favourite activity on a weekend?
- What is you favourite book?
- Why did you decide to blog?
- What is your favourite movie?
- If you could give only one wise advice to a 15 year-old, what would it be?
- Who is your best friend and what are his/her biggest qualities?
- How long did it take you to finish this post?