BECKY’S ARTICLE INSPIRED ME TO SHARE 10 things about myself. She had listed 25 things. But I hardly got as far as 10. Try it yourself, it’s kinda fun.
- I am addicted to bananas. Literally, my head hurts if I don’t eat at least one banana a day…must be the sugar, or the potassium…or the yumminess.
- My coffee is latte.
- I think my mom is a weird combination of crazy, paranoid and thoughtful. I am soooo happy I don’t inherit her features, yet I am happy to inherit her features…confusing. Often times I’m like: “She’s UNBELIEVABLE!!! I’m never talking to her again!”, but sometimes I’m like: “Dude, I AM my mother’s daughter…don’t make me go there…”
- I find it weird that I am funny only to a specific crowd. Everyone else just doesn’t get it. They just stare at me.
- I am NOT able to finish telling a really funny story or joke, because I’m laughing uncontrollably.
- If one of my pupils makes a really smart and funny joke…I will drop everything and laugh.
- I cary a pepper spray in my pocket and I can’t wait to use it!!! Call me kitty ONE MORE TIME!
- I’m a good dancer and the soul of any party…as long as it’s a decent party…I can’t have fun while drinking too much alcohol, cause alcohol just makes me yawn. I gotta stay awake to enjoy.
- I’m the best cook ever.
- I wish Santa was real…how cool would that be?
Please share with me some of your own awesomeness. Let’s hear it!